*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 30, 2008

Green/Purple/Fushia........love these colors.



I really like the colors of this card!
I have brown layered under each of the "blocks" and sponged brown around the white and purple cs. The flowers are from Seeing Spots (SU!), this stamp is also used in Veramark on the fushia cs. Get this, the three little jewels are from a pack of gems to add bling to your cell phone. They were under a dollar and sticky! What more could you ask for??
What color do you use most often for your card base?
I probably use white because it's less expensive and I don't have to add an inside layer for writing. I think I'll send this one to someone I haven't seen for a while...........spreading joy. Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

manicstamper said...

Lovely colour combination and a very pretty card.