*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 31, 2008

So glad I called!




So glad I called! When my DH needed directions, I opted to call a sweet friend that lived in that area, I thought talking to her would be more enjoyable than staring at mapquest. Upon talking with her I learned she was feeling under the weather and it hadn't been a good week, she has a busy life with three young children and a DH with a unique work schedule. Ahh, an opportunity to bless someone! I hope it made her smile to know we care about her. This card was actually made last year but was so elegant and easy I wanted to share it with you.

It's an ivory card stamped with olive and Elegant Eggplant (SU!) using the Baroque Motifs.
There's a little bling in the center, a green square rhinestone (SU!). The "vines" and small flowers are stamped on the inside also.





No comments: