*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




March 22, 2008

Thank you cards again!


The first card is on orchid opulence cs (SU!). I ordered wrong one time and ended up with this cardstock, but I'm finding I really like it especially with olives as on this card. The white scrapbooking paper has orchid speckles on it and is layered on the base, then comes an olive cs with the Cheery Chats (SU!) thank you stamped in black. The 'elegant hibiscus' is from Addicted To Rubber Stamps and is stamped on white cs and layered on the orchid opulence cs.
The next card I made after Christmas, still in the red/green frame of mind. A red card base with a mellow moss layer, a strip of red DP and a strip of plain white card stock are affixed leaving a strip of the mellow moss showing in the middle. The white cs square is stamped using the Baroque Motifs in Always Artichoke with a black brad in the center and layered on an Always Artichoke square. You can't see it very well in this picture, but on the white side under the Always Artichoke square is a (half) layer of the red DP. Cherish is stamped in mellow moss.
Hang in there better pictures are coming, I'm learning as I go.

No comments: