*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 17, 2008

Another busy day.

Another busy day! I checked out the challenge on SCS and it sound like so much fun! Check it out if you want to participate: Challenge!
I just wanted to check in before we're off again today, I didn't get the challenge done from yesterday. We had dentist appts and an "emergency" doctor visit. My youngest son stepped on a nail the other night and even though he was up-to-date on this shots we decided to get this one, he was scheduled to receive one at his check-up next year anyway.
We're off to our homeschool co-op today. The highschoolers are making a movie with their robot they designed in Lego/Mindstorm robotics class. What fun!
Check back later for some new creations.
I wonder sometimes how we homeschool when we're never home?! Maybe it should be roadschool or carschool oh, well, whatever you want to call it, it's wonderful. Thanks for visiting, Later!

No comments: