*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 25, 2008

Blog Candy coming in May!!!

Hi everyone!! I'm so excited today.........in just 6 weeks there have been over 1000 hits on my blog! Thank you so much for making this such a fun experience. So, knowing how much I enjoy thanking people..........it's time for blog candy!!!!!!!!! I'm off to AZ soon and will be shopping my way across the USA! I plan to pick up some fun things to give away when I return. So mark your calendars...........May23 I will announce what the candy is and how you can receive it. I know that seems like a whole month from now but it will be worth it, really!! I will be posting some fun cards and updating while I'm on my journey, though I'm sure my blogging will slow some..........so much to see, so much so do, so much to buy!!!!!! Thanks again! {HUGS} Maria

1 comment:

Diane said...

Hi there,I just found you through Korin's blog. I was going through your cards,wow,they are amazing!!
I'm going to add you to my blog friends so I can come back!!!
Your cards are awesome!!!