*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 20, 2008

CS172 and WT162.......a cased card!



How do you like these colors? These are some of my favorite colors right now. I was inspired by a card I saw on Mary Fish's blog the other day. She is so talented!!


Brown is the base for this card, layered aqua and white. The brown and aqua panels were run through the Cuttlebug, swirls folder. Happy B'day is stamped in Tempting Turquoise using Cheery Chat (SU!). A small piece of the aqua is attached over the white rectangle so the brown scallop shows. The package is from Holiday Wishes (SU!) and inked in Tempting Turq. then watercolored with bling attached. The ribbon is sheer white and is just there for looks! This card qualified for the Sketch Challenge #172 and the Ways to Use it Challenge #162-Acrylics, this past week. We were to use something, anything acrylic on the card. I used bling! The sketch chall. refers to the layout of the card. It was fun combining challenges. Well, I hope you had a great weekend. Thanks for looking (TFL) and stop by again.

1 comment:

Mary Fish said...

You're an amazing little artist. I'm flattered you CASE'd my idea . . . but, frankly, I like yours better. You have set a new bar. Hugs, Mary