*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 23, 2008

Feeling Better?




You Cured Yet? This layout is for the SCS sketch challenge SC173. Irl, the pinks are pinker and the bling is sparkly. The flower is popped up along w/the pig and she has a wire piggy tail! The DP is from MME Everyday Tango pack. The flower is punched with SU!'s Boho and Miss Pig is from MFT's Punny Farm set. I used a crumbled tissue inked with pink dabbed around the center and brown around the edge of the white cs.

I made this card for a lovely lady who is feeling a little under the weather. I know she has a good sense of humor so I'm hoping she'll like this card.

It's a beautiful day here in Pennsylvania, I awoke to 60 degrees and it will get close to 80 today, finally! yeah! But now the grass needs mowed and with gas prices @$3.50, we might just have to sprinkle wildflower seeds throughout the yard and let it go!!

No comments: