*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 22, 2008

FS63-Featured Stamper challenge



Hello! This card was for SCS's Featured Stamper challenge this past Sunday. The FS was Silke! Check out all the awesome cards in her Gallery.

Well, of course, I couldn't decide on just one card. So I combined what I saw and rolled it into one.

These challenges are so much fun.

I started with a brown card base. The DP is from MME double sided, it's repeated on the fourth layer with more brown on the third. For the "flowers", I Versamarked them on vanilla cs and clear embossed them. This is a technique I enjoy, I inked the brayer with Close to Cocoa and saturated the vanilla cs. Gently wipe off any ink on the embossed image. I them square punched the flowers and lined them up on the fourth layer of DP. The Kind stamp is from Baroque (SU!) and I just use a circle punch to nip off the corners. The small oval punch was used at the upper RH corner with a brad I picked up at Big Lots. A Very Vanilla insert was used to write on inside the card. I like these colors together. What do you think? Have a blessed day!

No comments: