*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 2, 2008

My Presence Will Go With Thee.....



Here's an easy card! I was playing around with this paper from My Mind's Eye. I like the olive and blues together but thought it needed another color.....orchid opulence. Add some bling, a little tear and don't forget the ribbon. I used the SU! set-Words of Wisdom. I think it turned out nice. I haven't had a chance to get involved with any of the challenges/sketches yet, but hope to soon. I created this blog for family and friends but I just noticed my counter was at 300 so maybe I should become more involved in the blog community.........there are so many talented ladies out there and I've only been stamping for a year. Lots to learn yet. Thanks for stopping by! Blessings!

No comments: