*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 21, 2008

Quilt a card............

What fun this was! Different, but fun! I made this card for the SCS Inspiration chall.#124-Fresh cut. We were to view beautiful fabics and let that inspire us. My 12 yr old DD and I chose to make a quilt card. So this is our country quilt card. A 'handmade' tag hangs on the front of the card and the inside says: For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. -Psalm 139:13,14.
After all, aren't we all handmade! This card is for a young lady who needs to know God doesn't make mistakes...He makes works of art!

This card is pretty self explanatory. The paper is Stampin Ups Rose Red prints DSP, square punched. A little string, a little white gel pen and a tied tag. Ok, the knots do take awhile, but it's all good! I hope you have a wonderful day........and you know how much God loves you!
After note: I will post my FS63 card Tuesday with details, unless I get a chance later today. Blessings!





No comments: