*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




April 19, 2008

A Thank you for you for them!





Ok, if you are a loyal reader, you might be thinking....all this women knows how to make are Thank You cards. Hey, with a grateful heart you can't help but say Thank You alot!! Anyhow, this card was a "gift"! A week or two back my mother was seriously sick and her church/friends were great at checking up on her and calling her constantly. So she wanted to thank them. Glad I was able to make the card!


I started out with light gray as the base and the DP is from a stack of double sided paper I bought at Michaels. I thinks its yummy! Love the blue and greens together. There's a piece of navy ribbon wrapped around the second and third layer. The thank you is Stazon midnight blue and stamped with Warmest Regards (SU!). Thanks for looking! and Have a great weekend.

No comments: