*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 24, 2008

Celebrate.........Memorial Day Weekend!



Happy Memorial Day weekend! I hope you have a blast!!! Thank you to all the men and women out there that did/do what they do so we can do what we do!!!

I was inspired by this card though my attempt pales in comparison. The spots on the stars are glittery. I used ribbon instead of ink for Korin's challenge to use ribbon in an unusal way. The sentiment was CG and the dots around it: gel pen.

God Bless America!!

5 comments:

Korin said...

Wow! Great job! I had to look closely to even see the ribbon. I just assumed the stripes were paper! Very out of the box! Thanks for playing!

PATTY said...

what a awesome but simple card. Love it

patty
www.paperpiecingpatty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

MARIA, YOU DO A GREAT JOB!!!! Happy memorial day to all my loved ones ( yes that means you and the family), You really need to post the Graduation card Jessie received from you she was truly impressed!!! and we know teenagers are hard to impress. My fav vacation as you know, paradise with a margaritia. WISH you were here, it's 5 o'clock!!! keep on stamping

Alison said...

Love those ribbon stripes! Have a great holiday weekend!

Jessica Smith said...

I like what you did for the challenge great use of ribbon.