*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 27, 2008

Duck season, rabbit season!


Here's another masculine card; for the hunter in your life!! I bought this stamp during vacation and was anxious to use it!! The CC168,color challenge at SCS was sage shadow, choc. chip and vanilla. I didn't have the sage so I used mellow moss. The image is from www.paperinspirations.com -Duck hunting collage. The grass is from www.hannastamps.com the spring set and the bullet casings from Remington!! I didn't have the right brads for the job so I went with the real thing! They're attached with clear gummies. It should be rabbit season in our yard, the bunnies are hopping!!! And eating up our garden!! My husband and the kids were re-planting some plants in the garden and the rabbits were bold enough to come by to watch.........I guess they were checking out what was on the menu. So this stamp might be a duck hunter but it should be a rabbit hunter!!!! My teenage boys looked at this card and were quick to let me know what they thought.... a real duck hunter, they said, would use a shot gun not a rifle to shoot a duck. "Are you telling me a .22 wouldn't kill a duck?", I asked. Yeah, they said but the hunter would have to be a really good shot to get it with one bullet! Well, I told them, I DO make cards to inspire people!!!! {grin} Since Memorial Day is the unofficial start of summer.........I hope you have a delightfully sunny day!! TFL!!

No comments: