*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 25, 2008

FS68...Featured Stamper challenge


The featured stamper over at SCS this week was Denise, aka. Peanutbee and rightly so!! Her gallery is filled with inspirational ideas! This is her card I CASEd! I made it for a beautiful person!!!
Blue and green combos are my favorite! This DP is MME (again!) and the solid blue was just from one of those packs of blue you buy at Michaels. The butterfly punch is Martha Stewart. I punched black cs for the shadow effect. "Beautiful" is from Little Yellow Bicycle stamps-Elegant. The dots are gel pen. I think this card turned out........well.............beautiful!! What do you think?

2 comments:

Lisa Nagata said...

wonderful card.Great case.

Alison said...

Nice card! I love MME's patterned papers, they are so rich and pretty.