*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 12, 2008

Gone Fishing or just Gone!

How's this for a "man" card? I think the stamp set is SU! but again I borrowed it so I'm not sure.
This card is textured cs, navy blue with a layer of tan and ivory with Close to Cocoa ink. This is one of those layouts that is easy and fast. No frills for the guys though maybe I'll add some brads in the corner. I can't wait to get stamping again. My rubber stamps I'm sure are feeling abandoned..........if they're reading this.........I miss you, be home soon! We are having way too much fun, the weather is beautiful, not too hot and as I said before I have a fleece blanket thrown over my legs each night...........by the pool............with a mango margarita............sigh! We went to Montazuma's Castle, very cool. Then off to Sedona, wow! What a beautiful place! Sunday we went shopping around town, there was every store imaginable, I loved it! Today, we were going to start thinking of leaving but are instead headed to Rio Salado Community College to test and possibly register for some classes! Education is so user friendly in AZ. My DH and DS will be testing too! A family affair! Now we just need to figure out what we want to be when we grow up! Well, off to start the day.........don't forget May 23rd blog candy announcement..........I hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: