*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 23, 2008

Hot,hot,hot!





Hot..hot..hot!! That's what everyone is telling me Arizona summers are like! But here in South Central Pennsylvania summers are hot too and humid and sticky.....yuck! I'm a firm believer in air conditioning, wherever I am!!!


I made this card for Friday's SCS Limited Supplies Challenge LSC169. We were to make a card and not use hardware, not only not use it but replace it with a stamped image. I think the card looks kinda naked. What do you think?


The front panel is DP from MME Everyday Tango. The stamp is Copper Leaf Creations and inked with ColorBox tricolor in Country. The image is stamped on white cs that has been "sponged". Actually, I grabbed a napkin (the kitchen kind, thank you) bunched it up and "sponged" with marigold morning (SU! retired), pixie pink and a touch of wild wasabi. I used my CM oval cutter to cut out the white cs and the slate blue layer. The sentiment is CG in orange on kraft paper. The gecko is stamped, cut and popped. He's inked in the green of the Colorbox ink and "rock n' rolled" in the blue. Next time I'm looking for a gecko punch......that itty bitty cuttin' is not easy! Oh, I almost forgot about the stars in the corner! I know I have star stamps but couldn't find them (underlying issue there somewhere) so I used SU's So Many Scallop; the star on the "sweet one" stamp. Ok, I think that's all......thanks for looking!

No comments: