*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 25, 2008

Jessica Graduates!

Here's a graduation card idea! This was made for our lovely niece Jessica (Hi, Jessie)! She graduated from Desert Ridge high school in AZ. Yeah!!
Since the mascot was a jaguar, I went with that theme. The focal image is from her announcement. I used my CM cutter system and layered it on red. The DP is from the DCWV All Dressed Up pack with a little red bling in the upper corner. What fun!! We left a week before she graduated, wished we could have stayed. No, really, we really wished we could have stayed!!!!
I'm sure there was a pool party with mango margaritas!! (Not for Jessie of course!) sigh....
Missing you all!!!

3 comments:

Lisa Nagata said...

Very nice. I'm sure your niece will love it.

Alison said...

Congrats to Jessica, and kudos to you for a great card! PS: I'd love a Mango Margarita!

Anonymous said...

Jessica was very impressed!!! she showed everyone what HER aunt Maria sent her, you were the hit of the party, seconded only to the MARGARITA'S. Wish you had been here in margaritaville!!