*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 20, 2008

A Man's Paradise...........


Don't you just love this image? It's from Impression Obsession-Fishing Hole. I created this card for Allison's challenge: AFSS18, a man card! I started with a navy base layered with green and more navy. The image is inked in navy and stamped on Bashful Blue (SU!) I used the Word Window punch (SU!) and antique brads (SU!) to embellish. I didn't have the right letters for the sentiment, so I found a font I liked on the computer and printed the word then placed it on the cs and traced over it with a pen pressing down. Then I simply used my navy marker and went over the impression.
Easy peasy! Makes a clean and crisp card! Oh, and if you can't read the sign on the image, it says,"No Dumping, No Fishing"! I was going to use the word REBEL instead of paradise but.......
Hope you have a wonderful day........just 3 more days until my blog candy announcement. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Allison said...

A great masculine card Maria! This image is just lovely (manly and all)...great color palette! Enjoy all that testosterone!