*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 8, 2008

Simple design card!

Ok, so the theme this week is easy cards. This card uses a retired SU! set. (I think!) I borrowed it from a friend a while back. The layout could be used for any set that had a clean focal stamp and a coordinating "busy" stamp. I used maroon cs (though it looks red!) and vanilla cs with Close to Cocoa ink. Irl it looks quite elegant with the torn edge. When I CASE a card, most of the time I'm actually CASEing the layout. So I wanted to share this card for the simple layout. Depending on the stamps, this would make a great "man" card! I hope you have fun with this design!
Vacation adventure note: Today is such a beautiful day here in AZ! I can't believe I've been enjoying it as much as I have. I'm not a warm-weather person but with AZ's 2% humidity it actually feels cool in the morning and evening! I didn't bring "cold" clothes so every morning I sit outside with my sweatshirt on. And in the evening I have my sweatshirt jacket on and a cuddly fleece blanket over my legs as we sip our margaritas......mango flavored....yum!!! What a life! Today we'll be going to see our niece Raeann it's been six days since she had her double lung transplant and she's doing well. Little things need to be adjusted but that's to be expected. We're anxious to see her and hear her talk without taking a breath in between each word!!! We'll do some sight seeing today too. Right now I'm relaxing, my MIL & SIL took the kids to Walmart, yeah! I did some shopping and can't wait to share some of this cool stuff with you...........remember, I'll be anouncing blog candy May 23rd. Have a wonderful day, Maria

No comments: