*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 1, 2008

Two way open card.........a new technique! to try!





How fun is this?! The front flap opens out and the inside lifts up. Way too cool! Can you guess which teacher this card was made for???? See homeschooling picture below.
I started with a brown card cut diagonally on the front flap. The "tablet" piece is double sided DP (K & Co.) measured to fold over. An oval punch makes the cut-out at the bottom. Then I simply used cs. for the insert. Super easy! You can embellish the front however you like. I wanted it to look masculine so no frills, just CBed the bg paper and a layer of white. Irl (in real life) the CBed paper matches the DP!! The chemist is clip art. This was actually the first card I made for this technique challenge but didn't post it to my gallery because I thought I could do better. Hence, the B'day card below.
Have a great day!!

No comments: