*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 6, 2008

Vacation time.............blog candy coming soon!

Howdy from Arizona! Aren't vacations wonderful!! Sunshine, pool, family, margaritas.......well, you get the picture. This is a card I made before I left. It's base is kraft paper and a layout I like to use. The stamp is One of a Kind (SU!) and the DP is from a friend so I don't know the brand, sorry. I used the scallop punch and the boho punch, added some bling and white gel pen dots. A little white ribbon and brown ink sponged around the sentiment give this card a soft look. I'm off today to checkout the stamping stores in our locale.......there must be at least 25!!! I'm collecting fun stuff for some blog candy I'll be announcing May 23rd. I will be posting over these next two weeks with new cards and pictures of our vaca. Stay tuned!
Thrill note: Raeann received her new lungs on Friday, May 2nd and is doing well!! More info to come.

No comments: