*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




May 30, 2008

You Look Fab U lous!



"The Party Can't Be Over...I Still Look Fabulous!!! I made this for a fabulous friend!!! She's a bright spot in my life!!

Her birthday was this past tuesday and I wanted her to know how wonderful and special she is (to me, my family, her family and anyone else she knows-I'm sure!) Don't you just love this image........doesn't it just say Look at Me, I'm Fabulous?! I wish my arms looked like that........no "flying squirrel" flab there!!!!

This card is on a tempting turquois base layered in black and vanilla. The brad in the pink prima is Amanda Blu and this fabulous image is none other than Penny Black. I used SU markers for color! Ok, I'm done using the word Fabulous................for now! Have a fabulous weekend!!!! oops

No comments: