*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 30, 2008

Beautiful flowers...for you!



I love this color combo, don't you! Always artichoke, mellow moss and cameo coral! I made a card earlier with these colors and sketch and wanted to make more. One for a birthday and one for a "keep your chin up" card!

The stamp, I found in a basket at Big Lots for $4. The scallop is made with the slit punch (SU!). I used a white gel pen for the faux stitching. The ribbon was cream colored so I just used my cameo coral marker (SU!) and colored it!! The image was inked with black stazon and colored with SU! markers. I added glitter glue (the 99cents kind for kids) for a little bling! This card has four layers with the scallop stripe inserted between layers 1 and 2 (2 being a third of the card width). You'll just have to leave a comment if that didn't make sense and I'll show pictures of the process. Hope you're having a blessed day!

2 comments:

Riley said...

I love this card it is beautiful,
the colours look great together like the sparkles, it's just a lovely card!!! TFS!

happyma said...

These blogs are driving me crazy i can't find one for Riley to write on. Yours is great!! Have a special one but they are all wonderful.