*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 12, 2008

Faith that moves mountains!

Today at SCS the challenge was to use a photograph in a layout of your choice. I used a AZ picture from our recent vaca. I just love the colors in the photo, especially the blue sky!! I added a corner of blue just because and pp the bottom edge. The sentiment is on a small oval attached to the base cs through a large oval "window". I wanted to keep it pretty simple and let the photo speak volumes. I used the word faith because the thought...we have the faith that moves mountains...kept running through my head. At this unsure time in our lives, the Lord reminds me, we are overcomers. The Victors! So, this beautiful serene scene was blessing me as I made this card! God is so good...all the time! Be Blessed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great card, I am always in awe of your creations. I enjoy all the ones you have sent and share them with all that will look. love to all