*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 26, 2008

Flamin-cool!



The weather forecast is Hot, Hazy, Humid for the next few days here in Pennsylvania. With that in mind, I made this tropical card! I like the tropical colors but not the temperature, I'm more of a cold weather gal...give me a woodstove, a blanket and a book...ok, maybe, hundreds of stamps, ink pads, cardstock-you get the picture! Well, I'll have to settle for air conditioning for now! Anyhoo...the card! This card is for SCS sketch challenge SC182 and ways to use it challenge-birds-WT172. I'm still thinking this card needs more embellishments, but I'll have to ponder it for a while. I started with a turquoise base and a layer of black, I square punched the pink from MME DP. These images are CTMH, watercolored. The sand is actually snow in a tub colored with a SU mustard marker. The flamingo is popped. "Be Cool" is handwritten on the little dolphin. I think I'll send this to someone I haven't seen for a while during this heatwave! Have a bright and happy day! Blessings!

1 comment:

Riley said...

This looks like a fun card! TFS!