*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 21, 2008

Frank Lloyd Wright...you inspire me!



Busy day, yes, but too busy to stamp? I don't think so! This is for the Inspiration challenge over at SCS. I was inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright's stained glass window (the bottom panels) here. The flower design popped into my head after I saw the panels. I think the black and gold go well together. The base is white cs with black embossed lines, the gold is more mustard (SU!). I used the versamark marker to draw the lines and color over the corners. Then black or clear EP to achieve the shiny look of stained glass. The flowers are from best blossoms; embossed, cutout and popped. The leaves are from the same set stamped in versamark and embossed. A clean look! When I was cutting out the flowers there was a little white showing as you can probably see in the pix. However, irl, I gently went over the white spots with the black marker to give it a more crisp look. Oh, and did you notice, I'm trying to stage more of my cards instead of just flopping them in the scanner. Though I still have a difficult time picking up the shimmer and shine! eek, now I'm running late.........blessings, M

3 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Great photograph ... and wonderful inspired card.

JenMarie said...

This is beautiful!!

Riley said...

I love this card it's really pretty!!