*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 15, 2008

A Golden Inspiration



This is one card I never like to send out but it is a reality of this earthly life. I was inspired by the SCS Inspiration challenge. The base is mellow moss cs stamped with an acrylic stamp from Sharon Ann and clear embossed. I then used Encore metallic gold and brayered over the entire card. To give it little copper highlights, I sponged lightly with pumpkin pie (orange ink). Using a tissue to wipe the ink from the images made them "pop". The sentiment is from SU's warmest regards. Sheer ribbon layered with olive gave this challenge card a final touch. This past Friday the limited supply challenge was to use a knot somewhere on your project, so I tied a knot in the olive ribbon. But when ever I combine challenges I always feel like I cheated myself from making and extra card that I needed, so I made another one for the inspiration challenge. Since this was father's day weekend, I asked my husband what he wanted to do today after church...."whatever Honey, it's your day"!! So his perfect day was to have a little family cookout and sit and do nothing! For those who know him, this is a great challenge for him. But we gave that to him today and we also watched a movie just out on DVD-Jumper, it's was pretty good. I gave him my full attention all day, he's such a good father!...........so you may ask...when did I have time to stamp.........well, when he and the boys started playing Xbox! When/if he emerges from the "game-room" I will continue to give him my full attention! Happy Father's Day!

No comments: