*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 22, 2008

Here's a classic.........and a Word!


Here's a classic....stamp from SU! It retired last year! I was able to borrow this from my lovely neighbor (hi bb, thank you!), I needed to make a thank you card for a friend-he's a mechanic and I know he will enjoy this image. He had an awesome picnic last weekend...we look forward to it every year. They always make a huge kettle of bean soup, yum! Lot's of fun!
I used the SCS featured stamper challenge to get the creative juices flowing. Diane aka. Lost in the 60's, has a great gallery in which we were to choose a card to CASE. Here's the one I chose! I kept her colors and layout and changed the image, ribbon, brads and background. The colors are navy, maroon, lt blue and white for the papers, ink and sponging. I embossed the truck and versamarked the argyle bg stamp then finished with three silver brads. It was hard for me not to add more embellishments but this is a man card! There is a white insert with another truck stamped on the bottom and sponged around the edges.
This has been a day of prayer in our home!!! There has been much to pray about with our extended family lately. Though we have seen answered prayer recently and we are rejoicing, we must still seek God's face for that which we don't understand. We know His grace is sufficient! And we also know the Lord always causes us to triumph.......we are warriors and will not stand by while satan shoots arrows of fear and doubt...but will stand on God's word knowing it is the only truth we can rely on!! Thank you Jesus!!!! Whoo hoo! Well, I guess that was your word for today if you missed church..........thanks for listening! Be blessed!

1 comment:

JenMarie said...

Yes, I'm so thankful for His TRUTH!