*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 8, 2008

Missing Ewe........a 3x3!


Here's a mini card! This was for the MyFavoriteThings Ambassador program. We were to make a 3x3 card and matching envelope using MFT stamps, of course! I love their stamp sets! I never made a card this small before and a tiny little envelope to boot!!! I think it turned out pretty cute! The DP is DCWV All Dressed Up pack. And the sheep is from the Punny Farm set.
The sentiment is CG and I added a little pink bling.
I hope to post the rest of the vacation pictures today...still missing AZ and that dry heat. We are experiencing temperature indexes in the 100's. Hot and Humid!!! We're staying inside today! We are so thankful our church has Sat night services or Sun morning.......it's great having a choice. It's an awesome church, if you live in the Capitol Region of PA, I invite you to attend! If not, feel free to checkout their website and listen to some awesome preaching from Pastor Dave Hess! Christ Community Church, Camphill Enjoy this day that the Lord has made!!! Blessings!

No comments: