*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 24, 2008

No fear here!



God is my refuge and strength, I will not fear! That's the focal image of this card!

Or how about another favorite...Ps112:7 I will have no fear of bad news; my heart is steadfast, trusting in the LORD!

I thank God for his goodness everyday for my family and all of you! Yes, you!

If you are reading this, I have prayed for you! I believe the LORD has stirred this love (for encouraging others through cards) in me to bless others! Believe me, this blog is totally a "God-thing"! Life is busy-you all know that! But with homeschooling with daily logs and portfolio building for four kids, oh, and did I mention my DH started a business this year...only the Lord could make time for me to blog in my 24? hour day!!! So be blessed as you read through my ramblings............

Now, onto the card! This is for SCS color challenge CC172. The colors-white, wild wasabi and taken w/teal. I used a teal base with a layer of DP from K&Co. The white was stamped with baroque in wasabi and the flowers, punched from DP also from K&Co, were attached and bling added. (I noticed in the pix, one little rhinestone has escaped!) The verse with stamped in wasabi and layered; the verse and leaves are from refuge and strength. (SU!) Oh, and can you believe that perfectly matching ribbon was from one of those "scrap bags" for $1 at Michaels....too cool! Enjoy your day!

5 comments:

stampinsilvia said...

ohhh I love your card! Great Sentiment! When you ahve God by your side there is nothing to fear!

JulieStamps said...

love the card!

check out my blog - it's new!

Beautiful Grace said...

You work is beautiful, Maria!!!

Fran said...

This is truly uplifting, a msg. we all need to hear alot,another great card - keep it up.

Riley said...

This is a beautifal card!!, love the colors together, TFS