*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 4, 2008

Oooh, real pressed flowers!



How's this for a spring time card? I used the sketch challenge at Splitcoast stampers to create this one. Those are real pressed flowers......and they fall apart pretty easily. I had to detached one and spin it around to cover up a "gap" from loosing petals. Can't tell can ya? The paper is SU cs, wild wasabi and the DP is from MME, that's a Martha Stewart butterfly punch.....I've been using that quite often lately. And you can't tell from this pix but the butterfly has metalic gold spots. The sentiment is from Stampin ups warmest regards set and is embossed. After carefully scanning this card, I slipped it into a cellophane envelope for protection. Not sure how it will travel through the mail.

Today is such a mucky day here in PA! Ready for the air conditioning to start. Our season of hibernation is soon here. Hiding inside on those hazy, hot, humid days....looking outside at the beautiful sunshine only to faint with heat stroke if we step outside. Spring and fall are my favorite seasons! I'm grateful for the cool air, don't get me wrong, but I would rather open a window and enjoy the real air. Besides the air conditioning dries out my ink pads!!!!! Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you think of my newest creation!

1 comment:

Riley said...

This is the most Beautiful card I have ever see!!!!!! I just love it all!!!!