*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




June 11, 2008

Sweet One


I need to stockpile some baby cards! So I used today's SCS sketch challenge to make one. Not traditional baby colors but I thought it turned out pretty!
I used wild wasabi, white and orchid cs. The orchid went through the CB. The stamp is SU's So Many Scallops inked with orchid. The scallop edge on the bottom is actually small circles punched and arranged side by side. The moon and a few stars are clear embossed to add some interest. The main image is popped.
The humidity has taken a break here in PA today. Yeah!!
Have a beautiful day and thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Mary Davidson said...

Maria, I LOVE those colors together for a baby card. Great job on the sketch...the scallop border is perfect! Mary (aka Momscrzr...thanks for your nice comment on my baby card yesterday).

Vicki said...

Fabulous card!! Love the texture and colors of your card!! :)