*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 30, 2008

Bookworm Hanna



This is from Hanna Stamps ~Bookworm clear stamps set. The Hanna Stamps Challenge (HSC27) was to use stitching. Tami, the challenge hostess made a really cute card that was stitched with the edge torn and turned up! What a neat idea, so I gave it a try! I used w. wasabi cs and K&co DP. Bookworm Hanna is relaxing in a watercolored outfit and chair with brown pastel smudging around the edge! There is a sweet little boho flower in the corner for fun! We could use any type of stitching~real or faux. Well, guess which I chose? Faux, of course! But believe me it would be that uneven with a machine too...it's the look I was going for!!!

This could be me, in my green leather chair with a book! Ok, so my ankles aren't really that thin, but I'm talkin' about the "image"! One of my favorite things to do is curl up in a comfy chair and read...when I'm not stamping!

I hope your day is filled with all your favorite things! Be Blessed!

PS. I noticed my counter is approaching 5000! It will soon be time for blog candy...so if you're not subscibed to my blog yet, now would be a great time so you won't miss out on yummy candy!!! I appreciate each and every one of you!

1 comment:

Fran said...

This definitly could be you, so typical - love the card also Ha Ha