*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 10, 2008

Clean house...lazy stamper??!!


I've been sweeping the room with a glance far too often and felt it needed alittle more attention today! Upon taking a break (and checking today's challenge at SCS) I remembered this wise Hanna saying," A clean house is a sign of a lazy stamper!" Well far be it from me to be thought of as lazy!!!! So I sat right down (actually, I was sitting...taking a break) and attacked that empty pink passion card base. Today's challenge was to use minis, mini anything. So here's my take on it! The DP is from MME and to me resembles grandma's wallpaper! I used the sketch from yesterday's challenge. Hanna is, of course, from Hanna stamps and is watercolored-my daughter suggested the matching dress/apron. The mini images of cleaning detail are from a 1995 SU stamp set: Chore Chart found at a year sale! They are inked in passion pink but came out red!!! Not to happy about that. Oh, and the ribbon from craigslist, yeah! I had to put a little bling in the corner, right? Don't you wear bling when cleaning? I do! no, really I do!!!! Hope you enjoy this one, just for fun!!!
My prayer for you today is peace! Peace that only comes from knowing Jesus and trusting in him alone! He brings contentment so you can look at the world (or your messy house) and see beauty in everything and everyone! Just think He created all this for you!!!! Enjoy it!

No comments: