*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 9, 2008

Color challenged Wedding!



This was for Tuesday at SCS: CC174 "This week's color challenge is to use Groovy Guava, Barely Banana and Chocolate Chip." Well, I came as close as I could to the banana and guava...and created this! This DP is K & Co, the image is candy won! The image was black, so I took a copy of it with the image lightened then just colored it with a choc chip marker. The sentiment and swirls is, of course, baroque motif!!! An all time favorite!!! Oh, and the ribbon (from craigslist; heehee)! There's a little piercing in the corner.
Wednesday is card sketch challenge, so I'm hoping to get to that later today. I have to remember there are children in the home, not to mention dirty laundry, dirty floors, etc.......but I won't mention it!
Note: It has now been 7 weeks since my husband's been on temporary layoff and we have still not heard from unemployment. God has continued to provide......I am in awe of His faithfulness! And I pray that same faithfulness into your life.......may you be blessed with divine prosperity, divine healing and abundant favor! Have a wonderful day!!!

2 comments:

One4Joy said...

I'll keep your DH's job situation in my prayers, Maria. Isn't it wonderful when we give the reigns to the Lord and just follow HIS leading. I pray the job situation will be just like that...and for peace if doubt tries to steal in.

Blessings,
Susan

Fran said...

This is super - brings lots of memories back.