*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 17, 2008

Happy Birthday!














I'm playing picture catch up and I hope you don't mind! My oldest son turned 17 a little while ago and I realized I never posted the card I made and I decided to throw a cake pix in too for your enjoyment!

Bet you can't guess where his passion lies! Sorry I didn't take a pix of the guitar decorated. And then it was gone!!! I find it really doesn't matter what food you place in front of teenagers or what it looks like...gobble, gobble, gobble and it's gone!


Well, at least the card lasts a lifetime!! The image is one I rec'd, so I do not know the company. It's colored with SU markers and watercolored from SU pad lids; creamy caramel, cocoa, black, only orange, brilliant blue and choc chip. I used crystal effects to make the critters nose shiny and clear embossed the white cs for frosting and dotted choc chip for choc chips. The orange dp is MME everyday tango and stamped candles and the sentiment in br. blue, they're from the acylic set Cupcake from Heroarts.


Actually, my 17 yr old has became quite the gentlemen and I'm very proud of him and most all he does. I'm enjoying these teen years!! Blessings!

1 comment:

Fran said...

Love the card & cake, how did you put that cake together - Happy Birthday to your 17 yr old.