*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 28, 2008

It's GinaK day!





Let's call it Gina K day! All these images can be found at Gina K. Designs.
The top card is for a sketch challenge. It has as a base sparkly dk grey/gray. The DP is MME. I watercolored the image using lid ink. (Cocoa, wasabi, blue buckaroo) Then I used pastels (chalks) to smudge the background on the white. The verse is Isa 12:3 With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation. The well is from the Make a Wish stamp set.
The next card was for another GinaK sketch challenge. It uses an image from the You know you're old when. I watercolored and pastel smudged. The windows are all clear embossed and there are two small drops of crystal effects on granny's glasses. Faith was hosting the challenge, so I used her *dot effect*, isn't it fun!!! The inside says: You know you're old when...getting lucky means you found your car in the parking lot! LOL, I thought that was too cute!!!
Ok, the You're so Sweet card is also watercolored and smudged. The image is from the set How sweet it is. I clear embossed the bowl/spoon and added a crystal effects drop on the cherry; it leaves a shiny bubble effect. It makes ya wanta pick that cherry right off the top! Yummy, huh?
Lest you think I sit and make cards all day...these were made over the weekend! Though stamping and making cards does make me happy! I'm so blessed to have the life I have. I thank Jesus everyday for my salvation and the victorious life my family and I live on this earth. And just think, eternity is even better!!!
Blessings for a lovely day! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Riley said...

They are all very pretty cards!!!
TFS!

Katie Renz said...

I love that old Grannie. She is so on my wish list. All great Gina K cards - love them.

Beautiful Grace said...

You could box your cards and sell them!!! Have your own business and have a ministry as well!!!