*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 26, 2008

Just for laughs!



Here's your laugh for today! I just had to make this for my MIL. She had her first chemo treatment and didn't know how she was going to feel the next day. I thought this might bring a smile to her face! Thankfully she felt fine, but I think she still enjoyed the card!

The cs base and bottom circle are orchid. The dp, the periwinkle circle and the ribbon are all unknown. IRL the periwinkle matches the dp exact! I colored Ethel with sharpies, they had periwinkle to match too! I added some bling and a few drops of crystal effects for the glasses. I hope this saying doesn't offend anyone! Just a touch of fun for what could have been a discouraging day. The image is from rubbernecker stamps!

Blessings to all! We are called to be a witness, not a judge!

1 comment:

Allison said...

Oh no...how did you find a stamp of me? Ha ha! This is terrific Maria...right up my alley!