*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 19, 2008

The Outhouse

This is for inspiration challenge IC137. I thought I would do a quick challenge before starting our busy day. Well, that didn't work! I should have looked for a tutorial on ripping a frame, but I thought,"how hard can it be?!" I should know by now, whenever I think that, it's hard! So, anywhoo, here is the finished frame, cute huh? Kept the colors limited, man card ya know, and added some oval tabs, eyelets and jute for interest. The image is fishing hole from Impression Obsession inked in timber brown stazon. I used pastels to give it a hint of color, though hard to see in this pix. And there you have it! I didn't add a sentiment yet because I'm not sure which "man" I'm sending it to yet. I didn't want to put "Thinking of You", I mean who do I really think of in an outhouse? Well thanks for stopping by! I hope your day is filled with peace and some time to stop and think about the blessings in your life! Enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

Riley said...

Love the card!! TFS!

Monique H said...

I had to comment on this one as well, it's great! I really like the way you tore the paper around the main image. Your colour choices are also among my favourites! TFS

Fran said...

Love the colors you put together on this one - great pic, made me lol -