*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 1, 2008

This sketch, Again!!!



You're all going to be tired of this sketch...but I really love it! Tomorrow is sketch challenge on SCS so bear with me today....I'll have to change it Wednesday!

The color challenge CC173 is Wild Wasabi, Purely Pomegranate and Certainly Celery. Well, I didn't have the celery but figured it was a light grn. Luckly I remembered I had some pomegranate DSP from one of those little pack...I wonder where that came from? Well, you can checkout yesterday's post for the layout details. I simply changed the focal image and used ovals instead of squares. The stamp is from one of my all time favs, Best Blossoms! It's inked in wasabi and clear embossed. The flowers are punched from the boho punch. I thought of Faith's beautiful cards and decided to sponge the edges. (not heavily yet!) And the word "BLESSED" is versamark stamped on the left side...I know, you can't see it, can you....you just have to believe!!!

Well, we started school today! In PA, the school year is from July 1-June 30 in which we need to keep daily logs of everything and portfolios detailing 180 days of school. So my four porfolios are sitting in the superintendent's office to be reviewed and I'm completing four Notices of Homeschooling so we can do it all again this year! We spent yesterday getting all our books together and paperwork in order. Oh, and I also set up a website for my DH business. A very "beginner" site until I learn what I'm doing. (He makes furniture, cabinets and really anything out of wood!) He's been blessing others with beautiful furniture for years and this year God stirred our hearts to start an official business. Then five months into this year he was layed off from his job of 25 years. (Temporarily, of course) (Actually, the HR dept has been trying to find him a new job, I'm quite impressed!) However, with gas prices, it's a blessing having him home. Well, we figured God knew what HE was doing with prompting us to start this business...so here we go. It has allowed us to stay above water without any help from unemployment for the past six weeks. (They-unemp. office-totally messed up our claim and who knows when they'll straigthen that out!) Is the Lord teaching us to rely on him only...I'm thinking...Yes! We are grateful for every opportunity he (my DH) has to create a wood piece for someone...and guess what......we get to lay hands on it and bless the people receiving it!!!! Is that not the coolest thing?!!!! The Lord blessed him with this gift and he using it for God's glory! Whoo hoo!!!!

I pray you have a wonderful day filled with blessings, and that you would walk in divine prosperity and divine health every day of your life because of what Jesus chose to do for you!

2 comments:

Riley said...

This is a beautiful card!!
TFS!

Tami said...

Beautiful card but even more beautiful story!