*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




July 7, 2008

What goes ha ha ha clunk?



Here's a fun card made with a fun technique! It's a Suspension card...because of the suspended piece. Actually, I didn't know how I would do on this one but I think it turned out cute! You punch two pieces to stamp your images (this robot has a different stamped head on the back. Tape a piece of dental floss in between the punced pcs. and secure the floss between layers. That's it! As you can see I'm still in the red, white and blue mindset. The image is Build a Bot (SU!retired) I found it at a yardsale. The sentiment is from So Many Scallops and the joke, CG. The colors, night of navy, real red & white for the ink and cs. And the little star things are from Hip Hip Hooray. I made this card for the SCS TLC176 if you want to play too, click here. And here's a tutorial if you just want to try on your own. I have a little boy in mind for this fun card!

We had a full, fun and relaxing weekend. My BIL made a heavenly strawberry pie I'm still thinking about. Actually all the food eaten this weekend was wonderful! And as if picnic food wasn't enough, we bought ice cream (black raspberry-soft) and made everyone an ice cream cone while we kicked back and watched a movie last night! Gosh, I think we ate enough this weekend that we won't have to eat all week. I'll let you know how that goes over with the teen boys in the house.

Oh, and if you want to know what goes hahaha clunk..........a robot laughing his head off.......luckily with this card he has a spare! Blessings to you all!

1 comment:

Riley said...

Love it!! TFS!