*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 2, 2008

ATC's



Ok, I never made an ATC before, nor did I even realize what they were! ATC or Artist Trading Cards are little "card fronts". They could stand alone for you to share. See the top picture......those little "cards" would make a lovely card...but then you attach them to an actual card. Did that make sense? I never realized what the ATC were, because I would see pictures of them and not know the size, I mean if you just saw the top picture, they look like cards, am I right? Oh, well, now we who didn't know, know!!! There's a little lesson in there somewhere...maybe seeing the bigger picture!
Anyhoo, on to this set of cards and card holder. I made this for a lovely friend for her b'day!!! {waving} The holder was made some time ago and I finally got a chance to make the matching cards. I love the way embossing looks but black powder is very messy! Since I couldn't remove all the little specks of powder before turning the heat on, I simply used it in my favor. As you can see the white cs with the black embossed butterflies and flourishes is accented with the itty bitty bg stamp also in blk ink! I believe there's a lesson there too!
Have a blessed day!
PS. don't forget to watch for blog candy coming up...maybe I'll post some pictures of the fun things that will be included. How's that for anticipation?!

3 comments:

Riley said...

Cute!! TFS!

travelingmama said...

Cute! Love those butterflies!

Fran said...

Now these are really cute, somewhat different, but I like.