*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 21, 2008

Be Happy!



A Happy Card!

What do you think of this layout, the sketch is from a Spoonful of Sugar blog challenge. Doesn't it look fun?

Look I used the shadowing around her feet, my images no longer float in thin air!!! The solid teal panel behind the image is dry embossed with big & little circles and there's paper piercing on the upper & lower right sides (where it looks plain!)

This post is pre-scheduled...a wonderful Blogger benefit...since we are probably still enjoying Hersheypark! I just rec'd some new stamps in the mail and can't wait to try them out. The boys will be working at a friends house Friday, so we'll have a shorten school day which leaves me time to ink up those stamps!!! Oh, and I rec'd an award and I'm almost at 5000 hits so look out for blog candy...more about that tomorrow! Blessings!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you all were Hershey Park Happy!! Did you leave the chocolate alone???? I could use a choc bar today. tell kido's and DB love and miss them. I love this card it really does make you feel happy looking at it.

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Love the cute image,Thanks for playing along this week,
Hugs Debbie x

Rach said...

fabulous card such a cute image. hugs rachxx