*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 23, 2008

A Bright Cheery Get Well!


Ok, now this is a bright cheery card, wouldn't you agree? How could you not feel better after pulling this baby out of the envie?
Well, the Cute Card Thursday challenge was for bright colors and the Dutch Dare theme was Get Well....and this is what happened! I promise I'll make some low key, elegant cards soon. But after I picked out my colors and my Bella I started looking through the embellishments and found flowers and ribbon and bling. The whole purpose of a get well card is to bring joy & cheer, so whether the recipient thinks..."wow, that's cheery!" OR "wow, what was Maria thinking?", at least they'll forget about their troubles for a while!!! Blessings, Maria

8 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fantastic card, great colours and a fab image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Riley said...

This is a really cute card!!! TFS!

Juliet said...

Love the image - lovely bright card!! xxx

Sandra said...

Great card..thanks for participating the dutch dare challenge!

Wendy said...

This is definately bright and cheery, its lovely
Wendy x

Dawn said...

this would cheer anyone up - it's so lovely and love the colours you used

Karin said...

Hi Maria,

what a fabulous card. The bright colors and great stamp would cheer me up when I'm sick.
Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.

xoxo karin

Deb said...

Definitely bright and cheery! Love the image, so fun, thank you for joining in the CCT challenge