*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 25, 2008

CASEing a very talented lady!



Ok, I'm back to reality again! And this is reality in my neck of the woods...the beautiful mountains and meadows of Pennsylvania!!!

The featured stamper this week over at SCS was kokirose. I had some of her wonderful creations in my favorites already, though I still took the time to look through her gallery...sooo talented! For the FS challenge, we are to CASE an inspiration piece from their gallery and change at least 2 things. Well, I'm glad it was only two, because I really liked this one! Here's Patricia's card ! I kept the layout, colors and the image. I used the weathered background which I borrowed from my lovely stamping buddy! (thanks BB {waving})

The sentiment is from so many sayings (SU!). If you're a hunter the sentiment is self explanatory and if it goes to a non-hunter it's a birthday card! Do I know any non-hunters, I'll have to think on that one........blessings for a glorious day!!

1 comment:

Ann said...

Have followed a link from Dutch Dare and looked at all your cards (on this page!) - wow some really gorgeous work. Love this one in particular, but am really struck by the clever way you use coloured cuttlebug embossed backgrounds - really stunning. I usually use white (boring) I will certainly have to branch out.

Ann xxx