*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 22, 2008

Delicious!



And another birthday card!

Hey look, I captured the glitter!!!

I love bling! Checkout the bling challenge at Stamping Links to love. And aren't the autum colors pretty? (my fav season!!) But I'm not forgetting it's still summer so those are falling flowers not leaves! hehe
Lisa Somerville featured these beautiful fall colors, checkout her blog. I was inspired by Taylor's sketch today, I wanted to use DP but couldn't find any in coordinating colors, so I made my own! That's the flower from the SU! Super Squirrel set! The cherry is a button colored with ruby red (SU!) and clear embossed. Doesn't it look real!!! I still have more birthday cards to make, busy, busy, busy! If you made a birthday card today pop on over to Stamp Something, they have a weekly challenge blog! Have a delicious day!!

21 comments:

Riley said...

Really cute card!! TFS!

Zarna said...

Love the cherry!!! looks yummy!

Annapurna said...

Ooou so pretty. Love all the glitter and bling used. The link you gave on the comment wasn't working, but I found you. Great job with the challenge. Thanks for playing with us.

Lisa Somerville said...

That turned out great - love the embossed button as your cherry! Thanks for playing!

Jami said...

So cute Maria! Love that button cherry on top!!
~ Jami

Theresa said...

So pretty! I love that cupcake with the button cherry! Thanks for playing along.

Shirley said...

Maria, what a totally beautiful card! Your cupcake is luscious!

TFS

Taylor said...

Oooh yummy! That cherry totally looks real! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Maya said...

This is really delicious!
Love it :)

Hugs from Maya

Rein said...

Great card for the challenge!

Fran said...

This is great - as they say, looks good enough to eat - the colors are fantastic - would brighten up anyone's day. God Bless

Fran

Erin... said...

Love the cherry! thanks for playing!

Joanna said...

Oh yes it looks real for sure :)
Beautiful card and great colors too.

yummy,I got hungry just by looking at it, so I have to have a coffee and some cookies lol

Hugs from Joanna

Pat's little corner of the world said...

Your card is so cute...I love the cherry..

mousekemom said...

That is just adorable! Thanks for sharing.

April

Rachel Hope said...

YUM! Love what you did with these colors!

Katie Renz said...

I love your cupcake card! Great job :)c

Bev said...

Fabulous card, just love the cupcake

Moni said...

so nice.. beautiful work

Kathryn said...

Very pretty - love the cupcake! :)

Vicki said...

WOW! Now that's what I call a cupcake!! :) YUMMY!!