*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 18, 2008

Do you know Charlie Horse?


Isn't he cute? Clear Dollar Stamps

I'm just getting ink on this Charlie Horse and there is already another released from Clear Dollar stamps.
This DP is from Big Lots, found it for $3. There must be about 25 sheets and it's double sided with a pale yellow. The yellow is what caught my eye so I was pleasantly surprised when I found this paisley on the other side. I used Prisma markers to color, my kids were at the other end of my table coloring beautiful Audubon posters of birds with these markers. I was very pleased with the way they went on so smoothly. I'll have to remember to use them again!
Blessings to you!!!! enjoy your day!
PS. checkout my right sidebar, I put the SU! color combo site. under my fav blogs~you click on any color and it will show you color combinations. too cool.

6 comments:

Katie Renz said...

Don't you just love Charlie? Great card and coloring!

Bev said...

Oh Maria he's just too stinkin cute - I love him!!

hugs Bev x

Joanne (Stamps4sanity) said...

THis is so cute!

Jami said...

That is the cutest horse!! I love these colors together - what a great find at BigLots!!

Richelle said...

I love Charlie! I have the exact stamp and you say there is a new one! Yikes I better go check that out..lol

Love your card. the color combo is one of my favs.

Anonymous said...

Things on my end could be better, but this card made everything better. you know how hard it is to make me grin.. I love the card.. miss my horse