*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 14, 2008

Hang in there!


Here's a new one from Clear Dollar Stamps; Just Nutty! I think this little guy is too cute!
It seems I'm in a green mood lately, all my cards are shades of green! I guess that better than blue!! I'm enjoying the greeness of summer, safe inside my air conditioned home. But my mind is starting to wonder towards fall, my favorite season. So I pulled out the fall paper and made a card! The leaf DP is from (?) Michael's! The solid cs is w.wasabi (told you I wouldn't be saying farewell to this color anytime soon!) v.vanilla and really rust! The vanilla panel is "smudged" with fall colored pastels. The limb, the top section of the squirrel and the bottom sec. are all cut separately and pieced together on the panel. The SU! markers used were ruby red, mustard, really rust, cocoa and caramel. What fun, piecing together a squirrel. The stamp set comes with so many cute stamps to add to the scene. If you didn't know about Clear Dollar stamps be sure to check them out! Enjoy your summer day!

8 comments:

Karin said...

Hi Maria,

great card. Love the papers and that cute stamp.Thanks for joining the Dutch Dare Challenge.

xoxo karin

Dawn said...

Aww love the stamp - gorgeous card

Annapurna said...

Lovely image and DP. Great job. Thanks for playing.

Riley said...

This is a really cute card!!!
TFS!

Allison said...

Lovely work...great DP!

Theresa said...

So cute! Love that DP. Thanks for playing.

Monica said...

What a great card! Thanks for joining us on the challenge!

Bonnie said...

Ack!! what a cute little squirrel that is!! I love the way he is nibbling away up there! Too cute!