*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 24, 2008

I received an award!





Thanks Katie for choosing my blog to receive this award! This is my first award!!!! yea! I so appreciate everyone who takes the time to stop by! I love reading your comments and knowing you're out there!


Here are the reward rules:


1. The winner can put the logo on their blog 2. Link the person you received your award from 3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs 4. Put links of those blogs on yours. 5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated.


This award comes at such a wonderful time...I reached the 5000th hit! And that means blog candy!!! Once I get a picture of the candy ready, we'll start! If you want to subscribe to my blog and receive email updates, just enter your email in the box on my right side bar!

I will take time tomorrow to link at least seven wonderful blogs for this award! Stay tuned!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats my dear SIL, it is well deserved!!! love to all.