*
*


Current Inspire Me Fridays link-up HERE!




August 20, 2008

It's still summer

I needed a birthday card for my niece this weekend so I took inspiration from the TCP challenge to use orange and blue. And the OCC sketch challenge!

The DP is from the DCWV glitter pack. I found orange cs to match and used the slit punch to make the scallop edge. The image is from The Cat's Pajamas colored with SU! markers. This is the first time I actually added a watercolored shadow (for the water) with bashful blue and a paint brush. I can't believe it turned out so well! Thanks so much for looking! Blessings!

5 comments:

Kim said...

Really cute! I need to try some of their stamps. Nice work!

Katie Renz said...

Hi Maria,

I gave left you a blog award on my blog :)

toners said...

Maria, I love this! Your paper choice is awesome!! And Sprinkle looks so happy in the water :) Thank you for playing along!

Fran said...

Sooooooo Cute - get that last swim in - God Bless - Fran

Catherine said...

way too cute!